Friday, June 17, 2011

A Few Rambling Thoughts...

There are so many things that I could write about - so many things that have been happening lately...so I figured that I would write a little bit about what's been going on...

1. Vacation was great and I should write more about it  :)

2. I have caught up with my laundry this week!  Which is pretty good since we got home last Sunday from an 8 day family vacation!

3. I have a bunch of clothes to put away in storage that are waiting for the younger boy to grow into...and some that are out of season...they are in my bedroom at the moment, and really don't belong there.

4. Dawson and I "found our garage" as my neighbor put it.  We took everything out of our 1 car garage, got rid of a bunch of stuff, put things where they really belong, and we realize that we still don't have room for our car because of the boys' scooters, big wheels and bikes...that kind of makes me laugh.

5. I have started to exercise regularly - meaning daily, and it feels good.

6. I am trying to be more conscious about what I am eating - and that feels good too.

7. Getting to bed earlier has been helping me to wake up earlier and have some time to do things before the boys wake up and that has been amazing...it usually includes starting a load of laundry, exercising, emptying the dish washer, showering and just getting the day started!

Well, there is more that is going on, but I really need to get to bed...so that I can start my day early-ish tomorrow!

No comments: