Using random.org to choose my winner, comment #5 was chosen as the winner! Congrats to TCC!!!
I enjoy trying new recipes and I enjoy eating a tasty cookie from time to time! So, I was really excited when my friends from McCormick contacted me to see if I wanted to participate in trying out some new cookies recipes created by them and Kim Ima. McCormick sent me Kim Ima's new book, "The Treats Truck Baking Book" as well as three new recipes that I could choose from. Although these recipes are not in her book, the recipes that are found in her book are recipes that Kim sells on her "Treats Truck" in New York City.
I decided to try the Little Peppermint Crispy Rice Squares, and I was not disappointed with the recipe. This new recipe is a minty twist on a classic crispy treat recipe...and I liked it better! If you have leftover candy canes from the holidays, you will want to try this recipe!
10 ounces mini marshmallows
1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Peppermint Extract
1/3 cup white chocolate chips
3 coarsely crushed candy canes
Makes 50 servings.
McCormick's Big Cookie Share (EDIT - the "Big Cookie Share" is no longer taking place as of 1/3/12)
1. Leave a comment and tell me what your favorite cookie is = 1st entry
2. Go to Kim Ima's website, look at the treats that are offered on her menu and leave a comment telling me which one(s) you would order and eat! = 2nd entry
3. Participate in McCormick's "Big Cookie Share" on Facebook. After you send your cookie(s), leave a comment here = 3rd entry. (EDIT - the "Big Cookie Share" is no longer taking place as of 1/3/12)
4. This giveaway is open to all those living in the US.
5. This giveaway will end on January 5th at 9pm. I will choose a winner randomly and will notify the winner. Please be sure that I have a way to contact you if you do win!
I am looking forward to an amazing 2012! Happy New Year to you!