Carmex contacted me to sample and review their Healing Lotion and Healing Cream! I was REALLY excited when I received my package in the mail to find a full size and a travel size of each type! That meant that I could keep the full size in my bedroom and bring the travel size tubes with me wherever I go!
I have used the products for a few weeks. They have a light scent and go on smoothly without leaving a greasy feeling behind. They worked great when I needed a little bit of moisture added to my hands. However, when my hands became really dry, I do not feel like the healing cream was rich enough to give my knuckles the moisture that they needed...I felt like I needed to add some of the other lotions that I regularly use on my knuckles in order to give them the moisture that they needed.
So, would I use the lotion and cream again? Yes, I would. However, if my hands and knuckles became really dry, I would have to reach for another type of lotion.
This lotion may work differently for each person - would you like to try it out for yourself? You do? Great! You can win the exact package of goodies that I received - one full size and one travel size of the Carmex Healing Lotion and Healing Cream!
Enter the Giveaway Now:
1. Leave a comment on this blog post for one entry - tell me what your favorite lotion is!
2. Facebook about this giveaway, and then leave another comment telling me that you did it!
3. Be sure that there is a way that I am able to contact you, in case you are chosen as the winner!
4. This giveaway will close on Saturday, December 3rd at 9pm EST.
5. This giveaway is only open to residents of the USA.
Note: Although I was given a free sample of the Carmex healing lotion and healing cream, all thoughts are completely my own!