Thursday, April 7, 2011

Birthday Party Planning Thoughts

If we had the parties in January, I would have thrown a McQueen party and a Rain Forest party for my two boys.  However, since we had to push the parties off, this gave the boys time to chance their minds and now we are having a Winnie the Pooh party for my 3 year old (this Saturday) and an Under the Sea party for my 5 year old (some time next month).

Usually, my mom has helped with making special cut out cookies for the parties and my sister has made the cakes, however due to the limitations of health and time, all of that is on me...and I am taking it on!  I am actually going to do some things a little bit different than I did previous years, and I am hoping that we will have nice weather.  

The weekend, our guests will be visiting each of the Winnie the Pooh characters "homes" and doing some sort of activity while they are there.  I still have to a lot to do to pull this off - but I think that it will come together!  Time to put more of the thoughts in to action!

2 comments:

Mrs. C said...

You are awesome!!! :)

Uniquely Me said...

Mucho impressivo!