Wednesday, December 16, 2009

HOT DEAL for CROCS!

Thanks to Mercedes over at Common Sense with Money, I just saved 36% on my order at Crocs.com! PLUS, I will be getting back 4% of my purchase amount, since I shopped through Ebates! If you are new to ebates, you can sign up here, and by using this referral link, you will get a $5.00 cash back bonus!

This is what Mercedes had to say:

Wow! just caught wind of this super deal thanks to some bloggy friends. There are currently two 20% off codes available for Crocs.com that can be stacked to get you 36% off already reduced items. Outlet items have an additional 30% that’s applied once you add the item to your shopping cart. Here’s a very sweet deal I just did:

Wall-E Caymans $17.99 (once added to cart $12.59)
-$2.52 when you use code DEALMOM20 for 20% off
-$2.01 when you stack with code MYCOUP20 for another 20% off
-$0.80 when you stack code C6VMRVKY3ISA for another 10% off (this is actually taken off first)
=$7.25
Choose economical shipping and you get it free!

No comments: