Sunday, August 24, 2008

1000+ Miles Later

We arrived home safely today from our nine day trip to visit family and friends. The trip seems surreal - one day I am spending time with "Great" Nanny, and the next minute I am at my house and notice a "new big table" (as Brady pointed out to us) on out patio - our neighbors were getting rid of their wooden picnic table and decided to set it up on our patio as a surprise for us! It is great interim patio furniture for us!

The trip was great but I am tired. We were driving every other day so that we were able to visit four different places in nine days. So, now it is time to turn off the computer and cuddle up in my own bed!

It is always nice to visit family and friends...but it is always wonderful to be home again.

Vacation is not over yet though, because Dawson has taken Monday and Tuesday off too! WOO HOO! :)

1 comment:

Mrs. C said...

So glad you are home again home again jiggity jig. :)

Can I just tell you, you have the most amazing neighbors!