Sunday, August 3, 2008

I LOVE FREE Samples!

I enjoy getting "fun mail" in my mailbox, and since I do not get many letters from people - email is so much easier! - I have enjoyed getting free samples that I have signed up for.

About one month ago, I heard about signing up to get a free sample of Colby's Kettle Corn - which is basically "gourmet" popcorn...well, it is healthy popcorn that has really cool flavors like Chili Cheese Obsession, Peppermint Frost, Salty Sweet Addiction, and Cinnamon Sugar Sensation. I expected to get a little snack size bag of popcorn, and to tell you the truth, I forgot that I signed up for it!

Yesterday, a box was delivered to our door, and when I opened it, I was so surprised to see that I was sent a sample of ALL four kinds of popcorn! It gets better than that...they were full size bags!!! (6 or 7 oz) If you go to their site, you can see that they sent me the variety pack - for free!

I am so excited about this really cool sample and I cannot wait to try some of it! We have been a little busy and did not have a chance to sample it yet. We will have to open a bag up tomorrow to try it out!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I missed this one!

Livin' Life said...

Wow that was cool. I hope you are all feeling better and showered. Scott always got puked on the most in our house. I was happy to see you at church Sun. so things must be better.:)

Homemom3 said...

I'm just getting into the freebies and this one sounds really yummy. I remember eating kettle corn when I first got married but not for about 10 years now.