Monday, August 30, 2010

Smoothie Time!

I am praying for my Dad today and you can join me too! We are praying for complete healing and peace for my Dad.

On another note...I made a smoothie for my kids today. My kids love smoothies! (So do I!) I decided to make a peach smoothie. To 1 cup of plain yogurt, I added 3 large peaches...and then I decided to add 1 apple and 1 medium carrot. Why not!

Guess what flavor stood out the most???

The Carrot!!!

I don't think that the kids noticed too much, but that is what I tasted, and you know what? It was pretty tasty. It reminded me about the juice drink that my dad has been drinking: carrots and apples juiced together. It made me smile.

I love my dad.

1 comment:

Elise said...

I LOVE your dad, too! He has been heavily on my heart, and was my first thought when I woke up this morning. I pretty much didn't let any other thoughts in, as I talked to Jesus about him for a good half hour after I woke up. Didn't even brush my teeth...just proclaimed healing and strength and peace.