Friday, February 4, 2011

It's Been Awhile...

It's been over a month since I have blogged, because it has been pretty busy in our family. I thought that the past month would have been full of planning birthday parties for my sons and having lots of little kids in the house, however that has not happened...yet.

To make a long (month+) story short...I have spent many days and hours in the hospital visiting my mom who was sick with pneumonia and a staph infection in her blood - she was a very "sick woman", as her doctor stated. She went from her doctor's office to ICU for 12 days and then to a rehab hospital for over 2 weeks, and now she is finally home. She is going to outpatient PT and OT and has made tremendous progress since the beginning of this sickness. We are so thankful to God for all of the healing that has taken place in my mom's body and are looking forward to her complete healing (and my Dad's too!)! My sister and I are still very busy helping my parents out around their house and taking them to their doctor's appointments, but we are so thankful that their bodies are healing and that we live so close to them, so that we can easily help them out. I love my parents so much!

So, I hope to make the time to plan my sons' "friend" birthday parties soon and to blog more and tell you how I have begun to do some of the things that I have wanted to do! :)

No comments: