The winner have been chosen, they are:
#13 Jessica P
#20 Maura - if you see this Maura, you have 48 hours to provide a way for me to contact you, otherwise, I will be choosing another winner!
Growing up, I had to take vitamins everyday. They were not just any vitamins. My parents (well, mom was in charge of the food, etc.) did not want us to take in artificial sweeteners, extra sugar or artificial colors and flavors, so we were given Shaklee children's vitamins...and that is what I am giving to my children today - naturally sweetened, colored with vegetable juice and naturally flavored! I feel good about feeding those vitamins to my kids, especially since they are getting 19 essential nutrients for healthy development. It may cost a little more than what you will find in the grocery store, but I believe that it is worth it!
|My kids take these vitamins!|
|Shaklee H2 Concentrate|
Basic H2 is one of the most versatile cleaners that I own. One 16oz. bottle of concentrate will make 48 gallons of super safe, really powerful all-purpose cleaners, because you only need to add 1/4 tsp. of the concentrate to 16oz. of water! That is definitely a frugal way to purchase cleaners for your home! There are two other dilutions that you can make from it: Add 1-2 drops to 16oz. of water and you have a cleaner for your windows, mirrors or you can use it to clean your fruits and veggies...it is safe and effective! If you have a really tough job, then add 1 1/2 tsp. of the concentrate to 16oz. of water, and you will instantly have an awesome degreaser. This cleaner is nontoxic, natural, doubly concentrated, and is safe for the environment. (If you don't win the giveaway, I would highly suggest you purchase some and try it out for yourself! It is one purchase that I do not think that you would regret!). Check this out: Shaklee Videos: Get Clean.
My sister sells Shaklee and wanted to offer a sample of the Basic H2 for you to try out. The sample has enough concentrate in it to make one 16oz. container of the All-Purpose cleaner AND one 16oz. container of the Windows/Mirrors/Fruit & Veggie cleaner! There will be THREE winners for the giveaway! How exciting is that! If you are chosen as the winner, you will need to be sure that you have 2 spray bottles that are empty so that you can make your solution! (I bought one at Lowe's for $0.98 - and it works great...just be sure to label it!).
Special Offers for EVERYONE:
1. You can join Shaklee as a Member for FREE during the month of April ($19.95 value), with ANY product purchase (no strings attached!)
2. The lifetime Membership will give you 15% off the SRP - you will always pay the lower price for any Shaklee product
3. You can see some other benefits that my sister listed out here on her blog
**If you want to make a purchase in April, I can send you a special link in an email which will give me a $25 credit towards any purchase that I will make...and you can still get a FREE lifetime membership when you make your purchase! You don't have to do this, but I figured that I would let you know about this offer for current member, like me!** Let me know if you would like an email!
THREE winners will receive a sample of the Basic H2! Here is how you can enter:
1. Entry #1: Go to my sister's Shaklee website and leave a comment telling me which cleaning product you would like to try!
2. Entry #2: Like Campbell Wholesome Living on FB and come back and leave a comment telling me that you did it!
3. Entry #3: Follow my sister's blog, "Campbell's Wholesome Living" and come back and leave a comment telling me that you did it!
4. Entry #4: Watch this video: Shaklee Videos: Get Clean After you watch it, leave a comment that you did and earn an extra entry!
5. Entry #5: Share about this giveaway on FB, which includes a link to this post, and come back and leave a comment telling me that you did it!
**This Giveaway will end on Tuesday, May 1st at 9pm. I will choose 3 winners using random.org. The free membership offer ends on April 30th at midnight, so if you have been thinking about joining, this would be a great month to join! Good luck!**
*I was not compensated in any way for writing this post - I enjoyed doing this for my sis! All reviews and comments are 100% mine!*