*Update: Congrats to commenter #1 - Nonya, you will be receiving the new line of products from Crest and Oral-B!*
Easter is right around the corner! We celebrate the resurrection of Jesus on Easter Day, and along with the celebration comes a delicious meal and dessert with plenty of family gathered together. Dessert always includes items that contain some sort of sugar, and we do not want that sugar to stay on our teeth for too long...very bad for the teeth! Unfortunately, my teeth can attest to that!!!
Taking care of my children's teeth and my own teeth is very important to me. I do not want my kids to get cavities in their beautiful teeth and I do NOT want anymore cavities in mine! Growing up, I brushed my teeth, but one thing that I was missing was the flossing. I suppose I did not understand the purpose of flossing - I thought that brushing alone would be fine...well, maybe if my teeth did not touch each other! For the past few years, I have been consistent in flossing my teeth daily and I have not had any new cavities that have formed - YAY!
Crest has recently come out with a new product line which reduces plaque and helps prevent it from coming back...which to me means it may even help to decrease the chance of cavities from forming in my teeth. The new product line is called Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Plaque Control - and it is pictured in the photo below. I received each item that is pictured in the photo and had a chance to try it out. The Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Pro-Flex Toothbrush has a flexible head, so that it can get to each part of each tooth and it is definitely different - but I really liked it and I do feel that it does a great job of getting to each part of each tooth. I REALLY like Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection floss - it is my favorite kind! I feel that my teeth are definitely clean after flossing with it. I decided not to use the Crest Pro-Health Clinical Plaque Control Toothpaste since there is stannous fluoride in it - and there is a chance that it could produce surface staining of your teeth. It said that the stain would come off with adequate brushing and/or the help of a dentist, but I did not want to take that chance. I am also not able to use the Crest Pro-Health Clinical Rinse because of a reaction that I get from using it - but my husband is able to, and he seems to think that it works great! The funny thing is that my husband has a reaction from the rinse that I am able to use! LOL
Besides launching this new product line, Crest and Oral-B are hosting a sweepstakes where you can enter and win a trip to the 2012 Olympic Games in London this summer! (Sweepstakes ends 5/31/2012) I lived in England and went to school there for one year (many years ago) and would LOVE to go back and visit there with my family! It would be so cool to win that trip...and if I do not win, I hope that YOU do! You can sign up for the sweepstakes here.
Would you like to win all four items of the new product line: Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Plaque Control? Well, there are a few ways that you can enter this giveaway:
1. Entry #1: Leave a comment on my blog and tell me if what your favorite type of oral care is (mine is my Glide floss) - and it does not have to be Crest or Oral-B related!
2. Entry #2: "Like" Crest on FB...come back and leave a new comment telling me that you did it (or already like them)
3. Entry #3: "Like" Oral-B on FB...come back and leave a new comment telling me that you did it (or already like them)
4. Entry #4: Enter the Pro-Health Clinical Olympic Games Sweepstakes...come back and leave a new comment telling me that you did it
5. Entry #5: Share this giveaway on FB...come back and leave a new comment telling me that you did it
6. This giveaway will end on Monday, April 9, 2012 at 9pm EST. I will use random.org to choose the winner of the giveaway. Be sure that there is a way for me to contact you if you are chosen as the winner!
*Disclaimer: I was sent the items in the photo above, however all reviews and comments are 100% mine.*