Saturday, April 19, 2008

Busy and Tired...

I have been wanting to blog lately, but at the same time, I have not wanted to. I have actually thought about what I wanted to write, but have not had the time or energy to sit down and write what I have been up to and what has been on my mind.

So, here is a list of things that have been on my mind, that I might post about soon, when I get the chance:

1. Baby + gas = crying + gas drops = relief!

2. Still thinking about ways that I can be a good steward with my money...

3. Is it worth going to a store to get a good deal? How many of them?

4. Your time vs. getting a good deal - you really have to consider this!

5. NCAA glasses - fell through...however, $25 gift card was the new prize!

6. I am so blessed to have such a supportive and loving husband and wonderful kids!

7. CVS - I really enjoy getting the deals, and I am not tired of it!

OK, that might be all that I really need to write about some of that stuff, but I may embellish soon!

Time to get some rest!

No comments: