Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I LOVE this City!




You Belong in London



You belong in London, but you belong in many cities... Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sidney. You fit in almost anywhere.

And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all!

This was a happy surprise that London was my answer! I lived/went to school in England for one year (16 years ago! ok, now I feel old after writing that!) and I absolutely LOVED it! London is definitely one of my favorite cities. I LOVED doing all of the touristy things - and I ended up doing it by myself, because none of my friends were able to come with me at the time! I would definitely enjoy going back there again!
Thanks for finding this sis!

1 comment:

Mrs. C said...

You're welcome. ;)

Wouldn't it be cool to go there together some time. *big grin*