I have been tagged by Jenne, to list 7 random things about myself, so here it goes!
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.
My Seven Random Things:
1. I enjoy opening wine bottles. I learned how to easily take the cork out, with an opener that looks like a pocket knife, when I was a waitress, and I think that it is fun. I don't get to do it often - but I opened a bottle the other day to cook with, and it was fun! :)
2. Did you know that I was a waitress at a nice Italian restaurant (down in Port Jefferson - on Long Island)? It was during the summer after my freshman year of college - I did not enjoy it, although I made very good money!
3. I have been told that I tie my shoelaces "backwards". I always thought that it was "normal", but I think that what I learned to do was the mirror image of right-handed people. So do I tie my shoes the way that a left-handed person would??? I am not sure.
4. I like to sleep with a sheet and comforter on - pulled all the way up to my chin! This is all year round - spring, summer, fall and winter!
5. I COMPLETELY trust my husband when it comes to directions. He has a good sense of direction - I prefer following a map or written directions.
6. I have a hard time pulling the car (or minivan) straight into the driveway - I am usually cockeyed.
7. I am good at choosing the correct size container to fit leftovers in - it is usually the
"perfect" size container.
Random things are not always easy for me to come up with, but it was fun to do, and Dawson helped me think of a few. We are actually coming up with more that seven now, so I will add a few more:
8. I go to CVS at least once a week, do a few transactions, and usually get about $60+ worth of merchandise for around $1.00 (give or take), after ECBs and coupons.
9. Saving money, and getting quality products is fun, challenging and has become a little bit of a hobby for me - as far as groceries, cleaning products (some) and toiletries go.
Ok, so if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! :)