Thursday, November 20, 2008

Black Backgrounds - my thoughts

I don't know about any of you, but white (or light colored) text on a black background on a blog makes my eyes go a little nuts! The blogs are pretty, but I cannot read it unless it is in my reader. I think that blue is fine, but black...well, I just can't do it! Please don't be offended or even change your blog! These are thoughts that were just going through my head after my eyes were bugging out after reading a friend's blog (from college).

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm guilty...

Maybe it's time for a change. :)

Trish said...

I had a dark background for a while and liked it, but if I changed the text color for a quote or something, that color wouldn't usually show up very well in a reader, so I went back to a white background.