Wednesday, November 26, 2008

He Did It Again!

Over the weekend, I noticed that Dawson had written the word "delivery" on our calendar in the square for the 25th. On Monday and Tuesday morning, I asked him what was being delivered and he smiled and said that I was going to be home, so that is all that mattered.

I tried not to think about it too much - but I did think...it is either something for me, or maybe it is that antennae that he has been wanting for the TV. Either way, I was excited to see what was going to arrive at my doorstep!

At around 1:00pm, the nice delivery man handed me a box and inside that box, this is what I found!!!


The roses are SO beautiful...and he gave me two dozen of them! The colors are pink, red, yellow and peach - just gorgeous! Now, I need to learn how to arrange them a little better! I have never been given that many roses before! Do you know why he gave them to me? Because he loves me and is thankful for me! He is wonderful and knows how to make me feel special and loved.
I am thankful for my husband, not because he has given me flowers, but because he loves and appreciates me. He shows this in so many ways from working at his job to being an excellent and fun father and husband and of course for his love for God. It is amazing that we have been married for almost 6 1/2 years - as we continue to learn more about each other and how to fill each other's "love tank," marriage is definitely something that continues to get better with age!

No comments: