Friday, November 2, 2007

Procrastinating

Have you ever procrastinated about something - not because you don't want to do it, but you are not sure how you want to do it?

Well, that is something that I have been doing concerning making the birth announcements for Baby #2. I just am not sure what I want to do with this or how I want to do it...so, I have been procrastinating a little bit! So, why not procrastinate a little more and write a post about it!

Anyway, I know that writing more will not help me make any decisions and since I have to have all of this together so that I can make them in mass quantity tomorrow, I better get cracking!

Just figured that I would let all of you know what I am up to...procrastinating...and thinking...and now, I will go and try out a new design. Hopefully, something will "sit well" with me in the next 30 minutes or less!

No comments: