Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What If...

I have been tagged by my friend, Thrills, to do this meme, so although I should be in bed already, I decided to do this quickly...

1. What if I could meet someone in the art world to chat with?
I think that I would choose Michelangelo. I remember when I went into the Sistine Chapel and looked up at the ceiling, my breath was taken away as I looked at the amazing artwork. It was so beautiful, I actually was overwhelmed by it and tears welled up in my eyes. It was so different to see something like that in person than in a book.

2. What if I could have one wish granted for the benefit of all mankind?
Wow...I would have to say that all people would know Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior and that they would walk in the plan that He had for their lives...with passion!

3. What if I could travel anywhere in the world?
Places that I have not been before: I would choose Australia because I have always wanted to go there, Alaska - that would be fun to visit with my cousin, and Hawaii would be good too, or another island. I would also love to return to England to visit my friend "Bates"

4. What if I could live in a period other than the present, for 24 hours?
The Victorian era - I love the dresses (although I never wear dresses now, they are just not the same) and I think that I would have to live in the high society too, so that I could go to dances and parties and all of the things that I see in the Jane Austen films...however, I would have to bring my toilet and shower with me. I really enjoy that!

5. What if I could make over three areas of my body?
I really do not like questions like this - why can't it be, what are three things that you like about yourself!

6. What if I could become an animal for 24 hours?
I am definitely not an animal person. I would say a dolphin that is not near the tuna catching boats (or any other fish catchers). They just seem to be happy and have a lot of fun. It is cool to see them race through the water and then do flips out of the water - yea, that sounds like fun to me.

7. What if I could bring someone back to life for 24 hours?
I have a few different answers. Jesus is already alive, but I would love to sit at His feet in person as He taught me. I just think that would be cool. I would also love to see my Gramma and Poppy again. I just loved them so much and would love to introduce them to my kids and just enjoy talking with them and spending time with them

Well, that was fun. If you have not been tagged yet, consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Livin' Life said...

I love your answers!! I especially like the body question. We should write down what we like about ourselves instead of the long list of things we could crtique.

Great Stuff!! I love your heart!