Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Dawson

Yesterday was Dawson's birthday! Happy Birthday to the man that I love! Since you were born on the 10th, here are 10 things that I love about you!

1. Your heart is after the Lord. Even when you feel like you are "slowing down" - I still know where your heart is (and so does the Lord)

2. You love me unconditionally - even when my hormones are a little out of whack! :)

3. You love our two boys and play with them every day!

4. You gives Brady his baths (and will eventually give the baby his baths too!)

5. Your laugh - I love when I hear you laugh hard, especially when you have had a rough day

6. Your smile - it is so cute and warming!

7. You will make breakfast, lunch or dinner when you know that I am not able to do it - I don't even have to ask!

8. You change diapers - and lots of them! :)

9. You make me happy when skies are gray

10. We have fun together and try to make each other not take things too seriously all of the time

I love you, Hunny. I definitely could make a longer list - but the baby is crying! (So that is why I did 10 things and not 32!) I pray that the Lord blesses you in new ways in this coming year of your life.

Love, your Sweetums

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you!!! ;)

Krazy Klingers said...

You guys are so cute!

Mrs. C said...

Happy Birthday Dawson!

We love you bunches too and think you are the most fantastic brother/uncle ever!

Promises is right, you are an amazing Daddy and Husband and you have such a heart after God. That's why I always believed you were perfect for my sis!

Love you sooooooooooooooooo much!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Kelli said...

I agree, you two really are cute!!!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Happy Birthday! May you have an outstanding year full of MORE promises fulfilled and more joy than you can imagine!