Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Signed, Sealed, and Being Delivered!

I have finally finished filling in the info. on the birth announcements, printing out the photos to include and finishing writing and printing out the Christmas/New Years/Birth Announcement newsletter! I am very excited that I have been able to get all of that accomplished and it was sent out today (thanks to my mom and dad picking them up today and dropping them off at the post office!).

It was a lot of fun to make the announcements, but I am not sure that I would make them for the next baby...if there is another one! :) It is way too early to tell if we are "done" or not with having children. I am very happy with two, but I also want however many that the Lord has planned for our family and if it is two, that is fine with me! :)

So, now I will be focusing on the rest of the planning for Brady's two year old birthday party. This house needs to be cleaned up and I need to do some shopping - that might not happen until Thursday though!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I just want to say...YOUR PARENTS ARE AWESOME!!!!!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Sheesh, I think your babies are so cute you should have a dozen :) Besides, gotta get some girl blood into that family there, on both sides :) But don't ask me, I'm the crazy lady that's not even done with one adoption and already praying about the next one! :)