Monday, February 25, 2008

I am Clogs

This morning has been a little "rough", our lil' guy has had a hard time falling asleep for his naps and I am not sure why (he did have an 8 hour stretch between feedings last night - woo hoo!) and then there was the corn starch incident...let's just say that it "snowed" corn starch in our bedroom today (we use corn starch instead of baby powder).

Anyway, I decided to do one of those fun quizzes - I got this idea from my friend over at Livin' Life...I do have to say that some of the descriptions do fit me, and I do love my clogs!




You Are Clogs



You are a solid and down to earth person.

You seek – and almost always achieve – a really sound balance in your life.



You are stylish yet comfortable. Mellow but driven. Excited yet calm.

You are the perfect mesh of contradictions.



No matter what happens, you have the ability to stay well grounded in your life.

People know that they can truly depend on you.



You should live: In Europe



You should work: At a company dedicated to helping the world

1 comment:

Livin' Life said...

I think that fits you too. All though I told Beautiful Grace I like the clogs better than the boots.:)