Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm a Mandarin

And finally, the last test for the moment...these tests somewhat have some truth in them, and they were a nice brain break for the moment.



I'm a Mandarin!

You're an intellectual, and you've worked hard to get where you are now. You're a strong believer in education, and you think many of the world's problems could be solved if people were more informed and more rational. You have no tolerance for sloppy or lazy thinking. It frustrates you when people who are ignorant or dishonest rise to positions of power. You believe that people can make a difference in the world, and you're determined to try.

Talent: 44%
Lifer: 46%
Mandarin: 54%

Take the Talent, Lifer, or Mandarin quiz.


1 comment:

Livin' Life said...

That's funny you and your sis got the same thing but I guess it goes with the teaching territory.

I just wanted to say I have really enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know you better. You are such a dear and wonderful person. I love hearing your heart and honesty. You are an awesome woman of God and I am blessed to call you friend.:)