Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our New-To-Us Car



Here is a photo of our new-to-us car...thanks to my friend, Krazy Klingers, for asking me to post one! :)

I just have to say that I am really enjoying driving our Toyota Sienna - although it is so huge compared to our KIA! I enjoy all of the room that we have and it is fun to pick up other people to join us on our little adventures!

Today, for our weekly library trip, Grammie and Barber came along with us. We live within a mile or two of each other that it is easy for me to pick them up - we are so thankful that we all live in the same town! I could not have fit both of them in our KIA - maybe the Intrepid...but that was no longer an option since last October! My sister would have come too, but she had a meeting to go to...maybe next time! Barber was so cute when he got into the van (it was his first time in it) - he thought that it was so cool that he got to sit in the very back of the van!

I am so thankful for this van - it may not be the most fuel efficient (compared to the KIA), but it is a great family car!

1 comment:

Krazy Klingers said...

I LOVE it!!! It really is a beautiful van.