Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What Has Been on My Mind...

Smiles' News:

Early Sunday morning (like 3 am!) - "who is crying?...oh, it's Smiles...why is he awake? Hunny, Can you check on him? Good, he settled down."

Later Sunday afternoon - it hit me...I think that Smiles is teething! He is 8 months and does not have any teeth yet...let me feel his gums...c'mon, Smiles, let Mommy feel your gums...after "wrestling" a little with him - I feel a little bump on his bottom gums...yea, he is probably teething.

Brady's News:

Pull-ups are bought. The little potties are in place - now, I just need to get Brady to understand what he is supposed to do on the potty...I have no clue what I am doing! So, I have been praying and asking the Lord for help...what would be a good incentive for Brady. He really likes the Lightning McQueen Pull-ups...but stickers? M&M's? a Toy? I am not sure what will work for him with this potty training thing...do, God, please download this to me!

Other things on the mind:

I need to do some more cooking

I need to clean

I need to do some laundry

I need to go on a date...yea, that is scheduled from this Saturday! Woo Hoo!!! I am going on a date with my Hunny! We have not done this for a L-O-N-G time. What are we going to do? I have no idea at the moment, but I know that cooking, cleaning and laundry will not be a choice!

What did you do on your last date?

3 comments:

Trish said...

Dinner at Chili's, a trip to Target and a really bad movie - ugh! But it was still nice to get out of the house.

Hope you have a wonderful time!

Mrs. C said...

We went to Hershey Park and rode on all the roller coasters we wanted to - and even went on some more than once!

Dates are soooooooooooooo fun!

Emily said...

We went to the Whitaker Center. We saw the Human Body thing. It is kind of pricey though. We had a lot of fun just playing with the stuff at the Whitaker Center.