Monday, October 29, 2007

Personality Test

Click to view my Personality Profile page


I decided to take this personality test that a few of my friends did. I almost stopped taking it because I feel that the choices were one extreme or the other and it was hard for me to choose. So, I am not sure how accurate this is.

While taking it, I did realize that some of my answers did change compared to how I would have answered it a few years ago. So, there you have it for now. Maybe I will have to look up another one of these tests another time...not right now...I need to go start dinner!

1 comment:

Hands-Free Heart said...

I have the same struggle when taking these kinds of tests. I often feel I could check more than one, or none of the above as an answer.

I also know that my answers would be way different during a couple of different prior stages of life.

I wonder if they address those issues somewhere in the test rationale?