Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Update on the Ultrasound

My Saturday ultrasound went really well. It was really cool to see our little boy again - and the tech assured us that he was still a boy and that "nothing fell off". Well, that is always good to hear! My placenta has moved up, so I do not have to be concerned about having placenta previa - PTL!!!

On a funny note - when our little boy came into view on the monitor, the tech said to Brady - "there is your little brother," and Brady's response was "uh oh" - it made us laugh! I don't think that Brady really understands that there will soon be a little baby brother in the house, but we have been praying that they will be close knit to each other and not just brothers, but also best friends.

1 comment:

Mrs. C said...

Hee hee.

This reminded me of when we told Jeter he was going to have a baby brother and he said "No. I having baby sistah."