Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A Little Diversion

I figured that I would also take the same test that Like I Was Saying, oH mY wORD, and Thrills took. It was a fun little diversion. I bet that my sis would score higher in the logical area! Anyway, it is time to go and tackle some things in my house that include: bringing the last few travel bags to the basement, unload and reload the dishwasher, and maybe I will give myself a little "treat" and scrapbook a 2 page spread that I have been wanting to do for a long time (that could really include all of my photos!). More of our vacation will be posted later this week! :)

Your IQ Is 105

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Exceptional

Your General Knowledge is Above Average

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Either there is something terribly wrong with the logic portion of that test or we really have allowed our kids to suck the brain cells right out of us!