Monday, December 29, 2008

Praying For Comfort and Peace

I cannot imagine living life without Dawson. He is the love of my life, my best friend, and I love being with him, talking with him, etc.

When Dawson returned to work today, he found out that a co-worker past away on the 23rd. My heart breaks for his wife and two daughters. Dawson went to the viewing tonight and he is planning on attending the funeral tomorrow. This was a sudden death, which makes the situation even harder for the family and the people that worked with him.

Every time I think about it, I get choked up and tears fill my eyes, and I have been praying for the family many times throughout the day. Praying for comfort and peace for the family.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hearing this made my stomach drop. I also could not imagine living life without Jason. I will be praying for this woman and their children. What is her name?