I have been tagged for the first time in the Bloggy-land (as TCC called it!)! My sister at The Campbell Corner has tagged me for this meme (which I think is a weird word), so I will try to think of some good ones for your enjoyment.
1. When I was born, the umbilical cord was wrapped around me (I think my chest, but maybe neck - I will have to ask my mom again on this), and I was a little blue. The nurses went to give me oxygen, but I pushed that mask away with every ounce of strength that I had. The nurses were amazed at how I was fighting for my life at only a few minutes old - I guess I thought that the oxygen mask was a bad thing...can't really remember that day! :)
2. My sister has always been my bestest girl friend. When we would get into a fight, we would always make up within minutes...who else was I going to play with and have so much fun with? I had other friends, but no one has ever compared to her! She has always been there for me, and I lover her so much - she is still my bestest girl friend!
3. I studied in England for one year (in between high school and college) and I had a blast! I also went interrailing around France, Spain and Italy for one month with my best friend from high school. It was a lot of fun, but we were mugged/pick pocketed - which was not so fun, but God protected us!
4. I ate cow's intestines when I was on a cross-cultural trip in Guadeloupe. The father of the family that I was staying with made the dinner - which they rarely do - and this was considered a delicacy! I did not want to insult them, so I forced it down (except a hairy piece - gross! It makes me want to puke thinking about it, and I have not hurled at all during the pregnancy!). After I ate it, I prayed that I would not throw up - I just had to think of other things while I was eating it, and also during the rest of the night.
5. When my DH and I buy an anniversary gift for each other, we try to center it around what the traditional gift would be for that year. This year was wood. We were so busy at the time of our anniversary, that we did not really celebrate it yet, but we are still planning on it! I still have to come up with a good gift idea!
6. I am having a really hard time deciding how to decorate Brady's big boy room - or any room for that matter! I really need to get some ideas - that is not a natural gifting inside of me, but I would like to develop whatever I do have in me a little more!
7. I do not like pudding. The consistency is not appealing to me at all. The only time that I like it is when my mom makes it from scratch and it is still hot. Once it is cold - no thanks!
8. I really like chocolate candy, but do not like chocolate milk, chocolate cake, or chocolate mousse. When I was a freshman in college, the girls on my floor surprised me on my birthday with a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting (I do like the frosting) - you can imagine what was going on in my head! I was so blessed though, so I choked down a small piece of that cake. They were all so sweet to do that!
I hope that you enjoyed that! Now it is my turn to tag a few other bloggers that I know - thank goodness that I know a few of you! So, I will tag three fellow bloggers:
Don't Make Us Stop This Car
The Gang's All Here
Thrills of Being a New Mom
I am looking forward to reading their responses!