Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fifteen Weeks and Counting!


Here is an update of our Baby on the Way! I had this ultrasound done last week (just a little "behind" in my posts!). The baby is right on target with its growth. The gender of the baby is not known at this time - hopefully, we will be able to find that out in a few weeks.


One midwife that I saw said that based on the heartbeat, she would say boy. The heartbeat was at 139 one time, around 138 another time, and 145 another time. I don't think that it is telling me much at this point! According to an old wives tale - above 140 means "girl" and below 140 means "boy". Grammie keeps thinking that it is a girl - for no reason...she does not know why she keeps thinking that. She laughs when she tells me that. Well, one of them is correct, and I will keep you posted!


We desire to have a healthy baby. The Lord knows who we are supposed to parent next...and I am so excited to meet this baby (Just not for a little while - I still have some colors of paint to choose!).

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I have to say, I agree with Grammie and think Baby on the Way is a girl too.

The Gang's Momma! said...

Thanks for posting the update - so precious that you can see so clearly already. Whatever BOTW is, I'm sure you feel so blessed and excited!