1. Who was your best friend? Aileen
2. Did you play any sports?
Yes. I played Tennis for my freshman year, and I played volleyball and basketball for all four years (well, I did not play b.ball for my sophomore year due to a finger surgery)
3. What kind of car did you drive?
None. I did not get my license until I was 20 - that is another story to tell.
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you?
Either at home watching TV or hanging out with my friends - I did not go to any parties with alcohol.
5. Were you a party animal? No.
6. Were you considered a flirt? No
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir?
I was in the concert choir and also Chamber Singers (a group of about 12-16). You had to try out for both, and we sounded really good. Not bragging, just telling the truth! We had fun on tour every year.
8. Were you a nerd?
I don't think so, but I had a very high GPA and did all of my homework, etc, I graduated in the top 10% of my class, and I made Cum Laude. Doing well in your classes was a "good thing" at the high school that I went to. I think close to 100% of the students went on to college. I was smart, but also athletic and musical, so I don't think that I would classify that as a nerd - I would say, well rounded.
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? No.
10. Can you sing the fight song?
I don't think that we had one - we did have our Alma Mater song, and I do remember at least the first verse - maybe I could stumble through the second.
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
I had a lot of great teachers. I would have to say that my favorite(s) would be (not in a specific order): 1) Mr. Lingle 2) Mr. Jordan and 3) Mr. Brownworth
12. What was your school mascot? A Bear
13. Did you go to the Prom? Yes
14. If you could go back, would you?
No, I enjoyed my time there, but I am very thankful for where I am in life now, and thankful for all of the things that the Lord has brought me through in my life. I like where I am now, and where God is taking me!
15. What do you remember most about graduation?
Being inducted into the Cum Laude Society, my family and extended family attending and cheering me on, getting my diploma, and having to say goodbye to some of my friends that lived overseas.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day?
I think that we went to the beach - or to Great Adventure - I can't remember!
17. Did you have a job your senior year?
I did not work during the school year, because school work and sports took up all of my time, but I did work at The Gap during the Christmas break and during the summer.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch?
The dining hall. Since our school had borders and day students (I was a day student), we ate meals in a dining hall, that had oval tables that would seat about 10-12 people. There was a teacher that would be present, or a senior table head, and then one person would go and get the food from the kitchen, and the meal was served family style. Let me tell you, the food was delicious!!!
19. Have you gained weight since then? Yes.
20. What did you do after graduation?
Attended College and got my degree in Biology and also had my teacher's certification. I worked at a bank and substituted for a year and a half. I taught Biology and Chemistry for 7 years, and during that time, I got married and received my M.A. in Chemistry. Then I had our first child, and now I am a stay at home mom - with #2 on the way!
21. What year did you graduate? I graduated from high school in 1992.
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? David - we were just friends
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion?
No. Too much was going on that year. I actually will not be going to the 15 year reunion because I already have plans to join in a fundraiser "Walk for Life"
I hope that you enjoyed this little meme. If you would like to participate, consider your self tagged! Let me know if you did it, so that I will visit your blog!